Happy Sunday! 5/2/21
Happy Sunday
y'all, I hope that you are having a good one!
Today I got up at 7:30am
to get ready for Church. I am a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter
Day Saints. I know long name, right, you may know us best as LDS or Mormon. And
to clear the air we are NOT a colt! Anyway, after I got up I did my hair then
got dressed. here is a pic of me in my outfit
Then after that me and my family went to Church, today was Fast and Testimony meeting, I went up and said my testimony. after church me and my dad went to a Spanish church meeting. After that I just chilled at home. Here are some pics of me and my little sister, and my brother and little sis chilling and having fun.
I am thinking I might post every day or try at least. Thanks for reading.
-Sofie




So cute this is pepper
ReplyDeleteSadly I may need to delete this, sorry Pepper :(
ReplyDeleteDelete what??
ReplyDeletethe blog, but its all better and know i can keep it
Delete