5/16-20, Walks and friends
Sup Peeps,
Me and my sister found a trail that is super nice and amazing. We went on walks there for about 3 days. The first one we had the dog, same with the second one. The first one I got a huge blister then the second one no blister but we dident even finish the 3rd one because I was geting a new one! it was so bad! we had to call my mom to come and get us! But we had lots of fun! We saw Deer, Eagles, Frogs, Mice, and more! I went to YW (Young Womens), we had so much fun we played Mad Gab, fun game!














Super fun and cool!! You found a frog!! Or is it a toad?? This is pepper
ReplyDeletetoad!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis is the last one I have I will be posting soon
DeleteOn and who are you? 😀
Delete