Camping

This week we are going camping! It is so fun here! We are right next to a pen of ducks and chickens, There is a pool, and the campground is huge! There were these amazing people. They were so nice they got us stuff to make smores and they told us amazing stories. We went to this amazing Amish thing it was so cool. 










































     
My family went to this amazing ice cream place, It was called Katie's ice cream. It was amazing  






After that I took the dog on a walk to the dog park, he had so much fun! 

The next day we when to an amazing hamburger place I really recommend it! When we got back we went to the pool and played. I got a new pair of sandals too! 











The next day we went on an Amish tour it was so good that I can't explain it you need to experience it on your own 





























 













   

Comments